Wednesday, October 19, 2011

sartorialist vintage photos

           
I was so happy to see my grandfather's photo on The Sartorialist. It's interesting to hear what other people's reaction's to the photo is. I agree with the reader's that even though I knew my grandfather, there is a mystery to the photo. He seems confident and at ease with life. Which he was. He worked in the corporate world in Montreal, yet he was a loving and involved father and husband. He loved photography and I'm glad that Scott Schuman recognized his love of pose, style and life in general. Which The Sartorialist evokes.

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

This is such a beautiful and classic photo. What a wonderful keepsake for you to have.
Ronnie xo

Ashley Faye said...

such a classic photo.
ashley
ourbklyn.com

Post a Comment